»Become an INAS:30 Member
Marking our 30 anniversary, INAS:30 is a way for all athletes, family members, sports professionals, companies, organisations and those with an interest in INAS and sport for athletes with an intellectual disability to support the organisation and receive exclusive benefits.
- Regular news updates and tailored newsletters
- An invitation for up to 2 people to attend the INAS 30th Anniversary Dinner in New York (April 2016) including a reception with INAS Board members*
- A complimentary INAS t-shirt and pin badge
- An invitation to INAS events
- Discount on INAS merchandise (to be launched late 2016)
- Access to special offers and competitions
Additional benefits for companies and organisations include:
- Use of relevant marques & programme logos
- Business logo and profile displayed on the INAS 30 web-page for 1 year, with enhanced profile on the INAS homepage for 14 days (35,000 page views monthly, 12,000 unique)
- A tailored press releases to announce your support with promotion on INAS social media channels
- INAS 30 mention & exposure during Global ID Sports Week (June 2016).
- Logo on all INAS 2016 newsletters (published quarterly)
* – travel and accommodation excluded
I would like to encourage everyone to become an INAS:30 member Each year INAS supports more than 130,000 people with an intellectual disability around the world and as a supporter you will receive regular news updates, access to competitions and invitations to events, as well as knowing that your contribution will be helping INAS support more athletes in more nations in more sports.
Becoming an INAS:30 Member is just $65/£49 per person or £1,000 per organisation plus a small additional charge to cover postage costs. Discounts are available for multi-year subscriptions.