»Leave a Legacy
Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your will to support athletes with an intellectual disability.
Approximately 1 in 20 people have an intellectual disability. Many do not have the opportunity to enjoy sport or the chance to compete at the highest levels.
By remembering Inas in your will you can help athletes with an intellectual disability to achieve their dreams and show generations of young athletes, their families, and the world that an intellectual disability is no barrier to sporting excellence.
To remember Inas in your will, we would always recommend that you seek the advice of a professional will writer or solicitor. The most important information you will need is:
- Our name: International Sports Federation for Persons with Intellectual Disability (Inas)
- Our address: PO Box 4792, Sheffield, S21 9EQ
- Our registered charity no: 1144903
For more information on leaving a gift in your will to Inas:
- Download our guide ‘Leaving a gift in your will’
- If you require a codicil form you can download one here
- Call us on 07951 415329 if you would like to discuss your wishes and plans in confidence
- Request more information by post by completing the form below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org